If you are in the market for a new waterfront home, look no further! One of our newest listings, located in Little Compton, Rhode Island, is absolutely to die for. This two-story home, a total of 4,150 square feet, has a total of 4 beds, 4 baths, a ½ bath, 2-car garage, and sits on a gorgeous 13.59 acres. This home is stunning, modern, and will make you feel like you are on vacation every single day. Here are some of the great features of 11 Ferolbink Way:
- The expansive kitchen. Who doesn’t love a spacious, beautiful kitchen?! This kitchen features a tiled backsplash, pantry, as well as your choice of appliances.
- The 9-foot ceilings. Higher ceilings will make your home feel more spacious and luxurious, and fill your home with lots of abundant, natural light, ultimately giving a more open look.
- The primary suite. The primary suite in this home features a spacious walk-in closet and spa bath with a freestanding soaking tub. Can you say spa day?!
- Easy maintenance. This home is easy to maintain with energy efficiency, as well as the conveniences of a newly built home, such as gas-fired heat, central air conditioning, and on-demand hot water.
- Expansive mahogany porches. In this home, you can enjoy the breathtaking Rhode Island sunsets on the expansive mahogany front and side porches. What better way to begin and end every day?
- Privacy. This home is located on a private road surrounded by other private homes, so you can always ensure that you and your family are maintaining a sense of privacy.